Please join Digital Book World and PlayCollective and Digital Book World on Wednesday, September 11 at noon for this FREE webcast. Register today!
The way children read and learn is quickly changing. E-reading devices and tablet computers are quickly becoming ubiquitous in schools and in out-of-classroom educational settings; and the kinds of devices, content and interactions children are having around e-reading are evolving, too.
In this free Digital Book World webcast, PlayCollective, a global market research, strategic business planning, brand-building and product development firm, will reveal some of the most intriguing results of its latest research report on the reading habits of children, aged 2 to 13, focused on classroom reading: Back to School in an E-Reading World: Volume 2 of The ABCs of Kids and Ebooks.
Attendees will learn:
– What devices children are reading on in the classroom
– How schools are keeping up with change
– Whether parents are purchasing educational ebooks for their children, at what rate and how much they are spending doing so
– How parents find educational content for their children
– And much more….
– Carly Shuler, author of Back to School in an E-Reading World: Volume 2 of The ABCs of Kids and Ebooks
– Jeremy Greenfield, editorial director of Digital …read more
Via: Digital Book World